What we collect
We collect information to provide a better experience while using our Services. We may collect the following information, and the information collect may vary between the Services we provide.
We collect personal information such as your name, address, email address and telephone to store with your account.
We collect information about the usage and interaction with our Services. For example, we collect information such as how you use our Services or the pages you frequently visit on our website. Device specific information (such as hardware model and operating system) may be collected as well.
While you are using our Services or viewing content on our Services, we automatically collect and store certain information. Such information we store includes IP address, device event information and cookies. We may also collect and process location information about your actual location.
What do we do with the information
We require this information to provide you with a better service. We may use the information to maintain, improve and develop our Services. We may use your email address to inform you about our Services, such as any upcoming changes or development.
We use information collected to improve your user experience and the quality of our Services. For example, we store your language preference for you to have the Services appear in the selected language.
As we have servers around the world, we may process the information we have collected on servers outside the country where you live.
We may combine personal information from the various Services you use, as to provide you with a better experience across all our Services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Many of our services use SSL to encrypt information too.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the fields that are not compulsory.
- Set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated to our Services.
- View and edit your personal information in your account settings.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you wish to have your personal information removed from our Services, please contact us.
Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the rights to make amendments to the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
- The continued use of our website implies that you agree with our Terms & Conditions stipulated in this page.
- All illustrations and descriptions displayed on our website, brochure or in any other forms are for your reference only. Item(s) may not necessarily conform to the illustrations or descriptions provided.
- The collection of your personal data is only for us to ship the items to you. From time to time, we may send you marketing messages via email. If you do not wish to receive any marketing email, please login to your account and change the settings. We will still send you critical email messages (non-marketing) whenever necessary.
Alterations / Changes to Order
- It is your responsibility to read and check your order thoroughly. Any request to amend an order must be made in writing before the order is shipped out.
- No changes will be accepted once the order has been shipped
Delivery / Store Pick Up
- Should your parcel be lost during shipment, it will be replaced or refunded accordingly.
- Your order will only be sent out upon confirmation of payment.
- Your order can only be shipped to an address that our logistics partner delivers to. Orders shipped to restricted areas that cannot be delivered by our logistics partner will be cancelled.
- Store pick up order not collected within 14 days of purchase will be discarded. There will not be any refunds for the discarded order.
Exchange & Damage
- We provide a 7 days one for one exchange for items damaged during shipment. Damaged items must be unused and returned in original packaging.
- Should a replacement not be available for an exchange, a refund will then be made.
- For hygiene purposes, certain items such as, but not limited to, clothing and wearable, cannot be exchanged.
- Exchange must be made within 7 days from the date the order is delivered. Refunds or exchange will not be accepted after 7 days from the date of purchase, regardless or any reasons provided.
- Should a refund be made, the payment will be refunded according to the payment method you have chosen. (e.g. Credit card payment will be refunded to your credit card, cash payment will be refunded through cash).
- You are deemed to have read and agree to our full Exchange Policy, which can be found here - https://rxn.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035366472-Exchange-Policy.
Return & Refund
- Should you need to return a product, the item must be returned back to our shop within 7 days of it being delivered.
- Item must be in unopened condition with all tags and packaging intact.
- Should a refund be made, the payment will be refunded according to the payment method you have chosen. (e.g. Credit card payment will be refunded to your credit card, cash payment will be refunded through cash). An admin fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- You are deemed to have read and agree to our full Return Policy, which can be found here - https://rxn.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035365412-Return-Policy.